Australian Bobath Training Association
- Final year of Clinical Doctorate in Physiotherapy by research at LaTrobe University
- Thesis topic: "Barriers and facilitators to implementation of the Bobath concept"
- MPH at Monash University
- Thesis topic: "In our quest to create health for all are we delivering ineffective treatment for recovery from stroke? : the effectiveness of using community based rehabilitation in Indonesia for recovery from stroke."
- Qualified as IBITA Advanced Instructor, 2012
- Initiated Advanced Bobath Tutor training in 2009
- Qualified as Bobath Tutor, 2000
- First Basic Course 1991
- Qualified as physiotherapist, Lincoln , Victoria, 1985
- Private practitioner in Neurology
- Vice President IBITA
- Further research into the Bobath concept
- Further development of the Bobath concept in Australia and the Middle East
- Development of historical perspectives on the initiation of IBITA